In This E-World, Conversations Still Rule
“Since adopting these tools, I have signed on 100% of the prospective clients I have met with.”
~ Alan Moore, Serenity Financial ~
A lot of time, money, and effort are invested in locating buyers through lead generation activities. Do your conversations with those leads pay off? Are you effective and efficient as you work with these buyers in conversations that value their expertise, knowledge, and ideas as much as yours?
In Conversations That Sell you’ll find what you need to make each sales conversation count for the buyer … and yourself.
You’ll discover how to:
- Speed up your sales cycle
- Maximize every conversation with your buyer
- Develop a call plan that leads to an action or decision every time
- Position your product or service to the buyer’s specific problem, opportunity, want or need
- Stop price discounting as you work through objections collaboratively
- Engage your buyer from the get-go as you focus every part of your conversation and activities on What’s in it for Them
- Identify and achieve your goals
Nancy Bleeke, President of Sales Pro Insider, Inc, is a successful sales professional and sought-after sales trainer and has packed the book with valuable tools and examples. Salespeople in all industries will discover how to increase their short- and long-term sales success by making every conversation count as they keep the focus of every conversation where it belongs – on the buyer.
“This book is filled with lots of exercises and examples of how to improve your approach to selling. This is a very good training manual for those sales professionals looking to significantly improve their performance.”
~ John Chancellor, Teach the Soul ~
Sales Pro Insider, Inc. provides sales and service training and tools that produce 5-25% sales increases within the first 60 days.
Ready to enlist the help of a professional sales training team for your sales department? Click here to learn more.
We Help You Create Conversations that Increase Sales
FREE Cheat Sheet
Subscribe to the Sales Pro Insider newsletter and instantly download:
1 Question You Should Answer Today to Get More Sales Tomorrow
We respect your email privacy